So, 2015 is over and a new year has started, well, about two weeks ago any. What better way to get started the new year than knowing which 16 books I need to read during the year (except deciding what reading challenge to participate in and which books to read for it)? I know I’m really looking forward to reading all of these and have been for some time but just haven’t gotten to it yet, I think it’s time to take them on this upcoming year.
These are the books I know I need to get to during this year:
- A Game of Thrones by George R R Martin
- Forbidden by Tamara Suzuma
- Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
- Stolen: A letter to my Captor by Lucy Christopher
- The Hobbit by J R R Tolkien
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Martian by Andy Wier
- The Cellar by Natasha Preston
- Fight Club by Chuck Palaniuk
- The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
- Pensionatet vid världens ände by Camilla Davidsson
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J K Rowling
- Peter Pan by J M Barrie
- Storm Front by Jim Butcher
I own 7 of these already (or three of them are on their way at this very moment), I have no idea which one to start with, I think I might make a TBR jar for this one and draw one every now and again just to have something to go by. I even have a shelf on my Goodreads page if you want to check it out.
In a couple of weeks I might be able to add pictures to my blog posts, haven’t been able to since I haven’t really had any kind of light source until now and my camera on my phone sucks just a little bit.. and I’m just learning how wordpress works, but it’s coming.
This is all for now, I hope you enjoy this post and I see you next time. Bye!