- Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Sometimes. I’m quite weird when it comes to reading in moving vehicles. If I start a journey by reading, I’m fine. If I don’t and start reading after the journey has begun, I’m not as ok. But I never get sick sick.
- Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I know of one but can’t really explain why to be honest because I haven’t quite found the words to describe her writing, and it’s Tahereh Mafi.
- Harry Potter series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer. Harry Potter.
* Magical world that ”could be real”
* Believable characters
* Discreet but oh so beautiful love stories
- Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books…)?
- Do you smell your books?
Always! There’s just something special with book smells (especially really old, well read books)
- Books with or without little illustrations? Doesn’t matter to me.
- What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
I’ve read quite a few of those, but at this moment I can’t think of one, unfortunately.
- Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Not what I can think of actually.
- What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button by F. Scott Fitzgerald (47 pages)
- What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon (1070 pages)
- Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author? YES! I’ve been writing all my life and will someday be a published author for sure!
- When did you get into reading?
I’ve been reading for as long as I remember and before that my mom used to read to me and my brother, and I have always wanted to read and have bought books and so on. But it wasn’t until early 2009 when I read the Twilight Saga that my real interest in reading started. And it wasn’t until October 2014 when I discovered BookTube that I really needed and wanted to read all of these books I had missed out on for so many years.
- What is your favorite classic book?
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë by far! ❤
- In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
- If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
I would thank the person sincerely, since it’s the thought that counts, but then tell the person that I’ve already read it without telling him/her what I thought unless they asked. Then I would donate/sell/give away the book if I can’t exchange it in a store.
- What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown resembles the Hunger Games a little. I’ve just read the first book so far but I’m really looking forward to reading the rest.
- What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
Haven’t really noticed any bad habits yet.
- What is your favorite word? Haven’t thought of that.
- Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above? I’m definitely a nerd!
- Vampires or Fairies? Why? None of the above.
- Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels. I’ve never connected with shapeshifters before in the same way I have angels.
- Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Spirits. Have never liked Werewolves.
- Zombies or vampires?
I have to say vampires in this. Zombies scare the living s*t out of me!
- Love triangle or forbidden love?
I love both, but it depends on how the love triangle is portrayed, I don’t like overly dramatic ones that don’t have anything with the story to do but is just there. Haven’t read too much forbidden love unfortunately but what I have read, I have loved.
- Lastly: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action-packed with a few love scenes for sure, or at least at the moment. I’m not into full on romance books at the moment, or have ever been now that I think about it.