There must be something wrong with me. This is the third time this year I’m doing a ”TBR” for the upcoming month. But I like it quite a bit now that I have a blog. Before starting this blog I never did any kind of monthly TBR because I’m a mood reader, but I think I might be continuing with this and see what I really think about it.
So, last month I read (almost) only mysteries (and quite a few children’s books as well), I think I’m getting out of the mystery/thriller mood at this point. I have no idea what my mood will be for next month, but I think I feel like reading dystopian or something like that again. I have a few books I’m going to try this month, if it’s not what I want I might change this entire list during the month but either way, here are the books I’m going to try.
- Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
- Partials by Dan Wells
- Kiss of Deception by Mary E Pearson
- In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
I might even pick up
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
- Storm Front by Jim Butcher
I also have a few children’s books from the library I need to get to this month, these are:
- Mischievous Meg by Astrid Lindgren (in Swedish)
- Lotta on Troublemaker Street by Astrid Lindgren (in Swedish) (already finished this one)
I think that’s it for this post. I might read something totally different, but this is what I want to read during next month, at this moment at least.
Take care 🙂