Saw this tag and thought I might share a few things about my reading habits.
- Do you have a certain place at home for reading? My bed, for sure. I hardly read anywhere else.
- Bookmark or random piece of paper? Bookmark. Sometimes Post-it’s I’ve made to bookmarks years ago.
- Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages? I can just stop reading, but I prefer stopping after a chapter is over.
- Do you eat or drink while reading? No, never.
- Multitasking: Music or TV while reading? Preferably none of them. I prefer not to multitask while reading.
- One book at a time or several at once? One at a time for sure. I have tried the several at once thing, but no, that isn’t for me.
- Reading at home or everywhere? Everywhere, just give me something to sit on and a book and I can read.
- Reading out lout or silently in your head? In my head mostly, but if it’s a part I have a hard time reading or taking in, I read out loud to myself (or rather whisper).
- Do you read ahead or even skip pages? Sometimes, depending on the story and writing style.
- Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? Keeping it like new if it’s a new or used but new looking book, otherwise I really don’t care.
- Do you write in your books? No. I haven’t done so far I probably not gonna (but never say never, right?)
- When do you find yourself reading? Morning, afternoon, evening, whenever you get the chance or all the time? Whenever I can.
- What is your best setting to read in? My bedroom, in my bed without any excess noise around me.
- What do you do first – Read or Watch? Read.
- What form do you prefer? Audiobook, E-book or physical book? Physical books.
- Do you have a unique habit when you read? Not that I know of.
- Do book series have to match? YES!