I will go with the same theme for July that I had in June, Contemporary, which seems to work extremely well for me at the moment. Last month I read so many good books, and I hope that it will continue this month too. I have a few books I really just need to read this month.
- Tonight the Streets are Ours by Leila Sales, which I’ve finished by the time this post goes up.
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma, which I’ve also finished reading when the post is up.
- Just One Year by Gayle Forman
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West, which I’m reading right now.
I’m sure I will get through them all during July, and maybe I’m even going to be able to add a few books too them, but I’m not going to have too much hope. So much can happen. And there might even come to that, that I decide to read something else entirely, but this is what I feel like reading at this time.
See ya! 🙂