Ok, so, since I read almost all my contemporaries in July and I don’t have too much money over for book buying, I really don’t know what I’m going to read this upcoming month, but I see some dystopians in my bookcase that I might feel I would want to read. But let’s just see what’s going o happen.
These are the first books I’m thinking about reading, the last two contemporary books I have in my bookshelf.
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin lire Sáenz
and I’m going to give Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella another shot.
So, those are the books I have that are contemporary. There’s a couple of other books I’ve been thinking about reading for a while, too:
- Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
- In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken (which I started to read on July 30th)
- Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley
- Partials by Dan Wells
Of course, this can always change, and there might always be a chance that I get to go book shopping sometime during the month anyways, so things on this list might always change entirely, let’s see what happens.