It’s been a kind of shitty reading month. I haven’t really been in the mood to read anything at all, but have kind of read a little bit anyway, just because I can and I need something to do at night before going to sleep. I only read three books during the entire month:
- Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
Even though it was a really good book, I liked the story a lot, it took me about two weeks to finish it. I just had a hard time getting through it, but I guess it’s more because of the lack of interest in reading right now. Whenever I read I would literally fly through the pages because it was such an easy read really. It was just that whenever I put the book down, I didn’t feel like taking it back up. I gave the book 4 stars and I can’t wait to read the rest of the trilogy.
- The Austere Academy by Lemony Snicket
One of the better books in the series so far. Though, I don’t think anything really happened until the last couple of chapters. 4 stars.
- The Ersatz Elevator by Lemony Snicket
Not my favorite book in the series. I’m actually getting really tired of Mr. Poe and some of the guardians who are being total asses. Going to take a break from these books for at least a few weeks. 3,5 stars, leaning toward a 3-star rating, though.
- I read 3 books, so I’ve read 23 books in total this year and have 17 books left to read to reach my goal.
- Read no books in Swedish, still at 2 books read, 3 left to reach the goal.
- I’ve bought 9 books in March, I had 8 books to buy after selling 20 books, and had 4 left from last year which means I went 1 over what I read to what I could buy, so now I need to read 2 more books (since I read 3 in March) to catch up and buy another book.
- I haven’t completed a single series this month, so I’m still at needing to finish 6 series to finish my yearly goal.
- I read 2 off my TBR list that I haven’t bought this year and 1 that I did get this year. So from last months 120 books on my TBR I went down to 118 TBR books, but since I bought 12 books, I’m up to almost where I started when 2017 began, I’m at 130 TBR books.
- I didn’t read a single Classic, so I’m still at 4 to read to finish the goal.