So, it’s that time of year where Spring Cleaning is kind of the main ”event” of the season, and I’ve purged some books. Most of the books I’ve purged are either classic’s I have gotten for free on my phone and don’t need physical format. If it turns out I really love a book and want to have it in physical format, I’ll buy a better edition than the ones I purged, and the other reason is that they are just books I probably won’t read, I’ve lost interest.
- The strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
- Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens – I’m getting a different edition of this.
- Änglarna dansar i gryningen by Camilla Davidsson (paperback version – bought the hardcover one just this month)
- David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- Scottish ghosts by Lily Seafield
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Marilyn Manson: Den långa vägen ur helvetet by Neil Strauss (English: Long Hard Road Out Of Hell)
And I’m also getting rid of My true love gave to me edited by Stephanie Perkins (including multiple different authors).
Out of these 17, I haven’t read 8 of them, so my TBR shelf shrank down from 109 to 101.