It really hasn’t been the best reading month, but then again I haven’t really been trying to stress about the amount of books I read. And choosing to read big books takes time for sure, so I’m ok with only finishing 2,5 books this month.
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
I actually never thought I would be able to finish this book, it took me about three weeks, but I did it, and I loved it. It’s seriously one of the best written fantasy books I’ve read this far and I actually loved the Main Character, Vin, and also Kelsier, and all the others. I wasn’t bothered by any of the characters in the Gang. It was simply awesome, except for a few places where I thinked the book dragged a bit, but it wasn’t really a big deal, I wished that some of the longer, more descriptive parts hadn’t been so long, but hey it worked out in the end. 4,5 stars.
- The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket
I’ve started to get really sick of this series actually. But I’m going to finish the rest of the series too, just because I have 5 books left. I mean, it’s the same damn thing book by book, there’s never something new except the place where everything plays out. 3 stars.
I also started A Conjuring of Light by V E Schwab, but I haven’t been able to finish it. It is however the first book I’m going to finish in October for sure
- I read 2 books, so I’ve read 58 books in total this year and have 0 books left to read to reach my goal of 40.
- Read 0 books in Swedish. I’ve reached the goal of finishing 5 books already.
- I’ve bought 11 books in September.
- I finished 0 series this month, so I’m still at needing to finish 5 series to finish my yearly goal.
- I read 1 books off my TBR list that I haven’t bought this year and 1 that I did get this year. From last months 95 books on my TBR I went up to 102 TBR books.
- I didn’t read a single Classic, so I’m still at 4 to read to finish the goal.
- I read 0 books of the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge. My goal was to read 5 this year, I still have 4 books to read to finish this goal.